Mortgage Brokers… Why You SHOULD Use One.
It’s an exciting time when you finally decide on the property you want to buy. One of the most important parts of the journey as a first home buyer is getting your loan approved.
Approaching a bank for a home loan means being prepared. An attractive credit history, sufficient income to cover monthly payments, and a sizable deposit will all count in your favor when it comes to getting an approval.
Ultimately, banks want to minimize the risk they take on with each new borrower. Having your finances under control removes a lot of risk from the equation—not just for the banks, but for you as well.
Using a lender or mortgage broker can help with this preparation, below you can see the benefits of choosing a broker to help with your home loan:
- We are a free service
- You may even pay less to use a broker than going directly to a bank since we can often negotiate a better deal for you.
- We have access to insider knowledge, deals and rates the average home buyer doesn’t.
- We have strong negotiating power and may help you get a lower interest rate on your mortgage
- We have experience in the finance industry and the home loan marketplace
- We offer a more personalised approach to mortgage broking
- We have access to a unique loan comparison software
- We have extra training and professional qualifications.
Overall, you can see the immense benefits of using a Broker. Using a broker takes off the stress and confusion of applying for a home loan. However, in saying this, finding the right one is a big factor when it comes to ensuring the broker has your best interests at heart.
If you are looking for a broker or still on the fence, I am happy to have a chat with you and answer any questions, contact me here